Dr. Mohsina Haq is an Associate Professor of Microbiology serving in Peshawar Medical College
for the last decade. She is the first batch graduate and post-graduate from the same college. She has been involved in teaching, research and administrative responsibilities. She has been working as a deputy provost of girls' hostel, staff coordinator of social welfare society for the last 8 years. She is certified with CHPE and PGD postgraduate diploma of professional education and ethics. She is professionally skilled in medical microbiological and molecular biology lab, and analysis techniques.
- Molecular virology
- Research methodology in medical microbiology
- Haq M, Rehman A, Ahmad J, Zafar U, Ahmed S, Khan MA, Naveed A, Rajab H, Muhammad F, Naushad W, Aman M. SARS-CoV-2: big seroprevalence data from Pakistan is herd immunity at hand?. Infection. 2021 May 25:1-6.
- Zahir F, Haq I, Haq M, Khan AS, Naushad W, Rajab H, Fahim M, Ahmad S, Munir I. Epidemiological characteristics and genetic diversity of clinically isolated dengue vector in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health. 2021 Oct 1;12.
- Shahzad A, Sabiha ZU, Haq M, Ullah H, Zafar MH, Khalid S. Air Pollution and Respiratory Health Among Men Exposed to Two Different Environs as Occupational Exposure. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies. 2020 Nov 10;30(1):833-40.
- Noor M, Haq M, Haq NU, Amin S, Rahim F, Bahadur S, Ullah R, Khan MA, Mahmood A, Gul H. Does Working in a COVID-19 Receiving Health Facility Influence Seroprevalence to SARS-CoV-2?. Cureus. 2020 Nov;12(11).
- Haq NU, Haq M, Salman F, Haq M, Khattak M, Usman R, Khan AM. Prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency in patients of Chronic Hepatitis C. The Professional Medical Journal. 2020 Jan 10;27(01):35-9.
Mobile/ office No.: 091-5202191(Ext-149)